Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Put Up Your Feet, Sit a Spell


(First of all, Happy Birthday Jerry on the 4th!)

Ahh! It's Friday, pull up a chair, pour a cup a 'joe' and start relaxing with me!

It's been a tough week, running here and there driving a lot, meeting new friends and caring for old ones, visiting relatives, Doctor appointments, caring for my mother and paying the bills, to mention just a taste of what this week has been. And I will be running all day today starting at 7:00am until... I'm letting goooooo! in preparation for the day ahead of me and then Ta-Da, the weekend.

Yep making decisions and getting things done has really whipped me. I wonder God how You can possibly get it all done. Just having to know what You know must be so exhausting. Do You have coffee in Heaven?

I look to The Word for the desire to keep going,

Galatians 6:9
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

It is a different kind of tired from giving when your heart is right, than the miserable kind of tired when being self centered or wasteful with your time. It's a kind of tired you know you are going to recover from because you have faith.

Hang in there my blogger Christian friends - we all get tired. Here's to a big Godly rest for you and me this weekend and a great Monday start of a new week.

Pass that Oatmeal Chocolate Chip muffin please, the coffee smells great! I know Heaven must have chocolate chips, right? - mm, mm, good!
____________________________________________________

Galatians is the 4th letter in the Sha'ul Iggerot (letters from Paul to the Gentile People) of the B'rit Chadashah (The New Testament in Hebrew)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the coffee it was a joy to sit back and relax for a minute with you, now I must get busy busy busy...lol I'm anxiously awaiting my due season when I shall reap :)

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment