Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

I Don't Usually

...write about the news events but today my heart is very heavy. So what do I do, I pray and I come here to blog with my Christian friends.

Little Zara, I know you don't need me to report the story to you but I have to talk to someone about how terribly wrong the system is. I need to vent, cry and try to rid my self of some of the anger.

I am raising a granchild who has been through so much horrific behavior from his parents that I can't imagine sometimes that it could be worse and yet, there was Zara. God loves her little heart and I am absolutely confident that at this moment she is holding the hand of Jesus and running around as healthy as she can be. There will be no more pain or wickedness in her eternal life with God the Father. With that I can smile.

But Lord how did we get this far! So many children are hurt and murdered every day by their parent and their foster parents, by other relatives and stangers. Why aren't we protecting them? God's Holy Word tells us to look after the widows and orphans, it is our responsibility. Writing that check every month is most peoples (the few that care) way of helping. It touches so few lives. The system is BADLY broken. Instead of the system protecting the children it merely, writes a check and farms them out to just about anywhere, under any conditions.

I personally know of two women who have or have had foster children, not out of love and compassion because that is what God commanded but because they get a big fat check every month. The system here now pays up to $1200 a month and the full allowance for food stamps for someone to take in these children. Have you heard how many children are abused and killed while living in foster care? Look it up for your state. You have a computer, go and see.

I know one woman who has 6 children in her home, that's $1200 a month for each and she gets $1800 a month in food stamps. How could we possibly make that any more appealing to just any ole "joe" that's wants to sit home and collect that.

When I listened last night to the news commentator and heard that little Zara's family had been reported at least 4 times, they think more, to social services I just cried, I wanted to scream and curse and I even thought, you know Lord, I could be capable of killing those people myself, the ones that did these horrible things to her. I hope she was already dead when they cut her precious little body into pieces, mutilated it to make the disposal easier.

I know from personal experience that the system in place at present is NOT designed to protect the child. It is designed to protect the adult. Children are a mere commodity that are not considered first. Placing them any where and getting them out of the way is the priority. I ask myself, why aren't there more Christian homes out there open to Foster care, rather we planned to have more children or not, why aren't we following God's commandment and protecting the children from some other wretched couple taking them in? I have through the last years of my life, after moving here and being in contact with so many people in trouble, wanted to do that myself. If I had a home I would open it tomorrow to children who need care and love.

Zara was with her real father and stepmother. They orchestrated the terror in this child's life. They both are guilty of so many sins on this child. Neighbors did the right thing, they reported and reported and reported and reported to no avail. The system DOES NOT CARE.

The sweet little girl I used to write about here, S, was in a terrible home. I reported everything I knew and believed went on in that home. Other neighbors did also, I spent hours talking to investigators and detailing everything. A full year later - a year later - her father was finally arrested for raping her. Come on people A YEAR LATER. Oh my God my heart is so heavy and my tears are endless, please someone care enough to do something. What to do, I don't know. Activist groups, lawyers and judges with the Senate and Congress designed this lousy system as we allowed it to be put in place, where are the Christian activist, lawyers and judges, where are we?

We have each one of us failed these children. I hear people say so many times, "Where is God, if there was a God, he wouldn't let this happen to children", no, God gave us the intellect, Holy Spirit and His Word to guide us in taking care of these children. We are responsibility for this happening to His babies and His children. From conception with abortion to neglect and to murder - we are responsible.

Little Zara was for years sold in to sex slavery for as much as $10,000. She was raped as her parents collected the money from the men abusing her. She was deaf, lived through cancer and was with only one leg. She was beaten, drugged and tortured and finally mutilated into pieces. While the system sat smugly by, following their rules and priorities until finally she was dead.

There seems to be no end to this but there is, I know that God has the answer, I know that He outlined it for us. He did, we haven't listened, we haven't acted, we haven't stopped it.

The system in place doesn't work because it's not God's system, it's man's. How oh how do we fix it. I guess one step at a time and that really sucks. At least write a letter demanding that the system be changed and that no more excuses be allowed by the social services because they have "to many cases" to handle, and maybe even open your home to one child in need. I don't know how to change the world, but I do believe it is possible.

The social workers in place need to be fired, plain and simple and I think should be charged for neglect and aiding in this crime, from both counties involved. Maybe we could volunteer to help the workers, probably not, it's probably not allowed. Maybe we could pay more attention to our neighbors, maybe, maybe, maybe. There has to be something, some place to begin. We pray and pray and pray but at some point there has to be action taken. God tells us when to act, are we listening?

3 comments:

  1. Miawa, God misses nothing and records everything! Eternal Hell is the final destiny of the wicked. Trust me, they will pay and pay forever!
    (Revelation 20:11-15 KJV) "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. {12} And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. {13} And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. {14} And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. {15} And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

    There will be no escape! The child is safe forever, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stories like this one break my heart. I'll never understand how cases like this one just get pushed to the back burners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a tragedy. I understand your anger. I wish our judges could make their punishment equal to their crime. But they can't. Those murderers will probably eat and sleep and recreate and earn a college degree at the expense of taxpayers for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment