Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Woo-Hoo

The wind is whipping like crazy here, I love it. The sound is awesome to me.

We don't get the snow and ice here in Florida (phew!) but we sure get the winds. The leaves wrestling, the limbs bending and bowing and touching the windows, the sudden surges that to me are exciting - that's winter here in Florida.

I love what you do with the weather Lord and I feel blessed to be where I can enjoy it for only moments and have a warm place to step inside to. I think of all the people right now without a warm place to step into and remove the chill.

It is the season, the season to celebrate the birth of Christ our Lord. To those with cold bodies as well as cold hearts, for those I pray Father and ask for the warmth that only You can bring to reach them. Amen

The celebration of the birth of our Lord and King brings joy, were it that all could see that. That all would see with their hearts and not their minds, that they would find their faith, that would be my Christmas prayer for this season of joy.

Keep the faith as you keep warm my friends. Keep your toes, nose and hearts warm. Have joy and show kindness throughout the season as we celebrate The Birth of Our Lord and King.

Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Lord, Amen!

    Do you know that the Old English word "Merry" used to mean "mighty!" When the carols were written (in the days of Robin Hood and his "merry" men) it meant strong, secure, mighty.

    Like God.

    Love you, Sis,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winds are picking up here today also. Of course we have the snow so we are getting drifting and white outs.

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment