Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

What a day

As we build our lives and continue through each day that we are here on this earth, we tend to watch others and examine and profile people.

I don't want to be like that God, I want to watch others with compassion and sharing, I want to watch me and my growth and sharing. I don' t know that profiling is the right word to use but I do need to examine myself and spend more time with a checks and balance system of my life.

I often catch myself after I've done something and I need to learn to catch myself before I do or say that something. Let's see that would mean that I need to listen more closely to You and allow myself to work more from my heart than from my head.

Lately I have been struggling with what I think and how I react, I have been very disappointed in myself and frustrated. Here I go on that slide again, that little trap we set for ourselves, when all we need to do is listen in the first place.

I wonder how many times I am going to fall again and how many times You are going to put up with picking me up, and You sweetly remind me - "always, as many times as I need to, I'll be there". "My Grace is eternal, overpowering, never ending, and all yours".

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful truth. Especially after it takes root and grows deep into the soil of our hearts, Miawa. When the roots of God's grace permeate every little niche of my heart the beauty of it will blossom in every part of my life.

    Deep roots.

    Strong, healthy plants.

    Gorgeous flowers.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what it's worth I do a lot of slipping myself.

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment