Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

First time here this week






...I should be ashamed!



I've been involved with other issues which doesn't excuse me from my commitment here does It? I asked God a short time ago to teach me about commitment and lo and behold, I've been reminded every day.



I'm not very good no, I'm lousy at commitment. I can't commit to one town, or one house, or one person - Gypsy, that's me.



I committed this month to keeping a prayer journal (jean) and I have in my head, but I think the purpose was to write it down and be able to go back to it so once again I have failed at that commitment. I'm going back and write everything down like I was suppose to and for the rest of the month, DO IT THE RIGHT WAY.



I'm a sort of "flippy" and "fly by the seat of your pants" kind-a gal and I don't think God has a problem with that however, when I open my big mouth and say "I am going to do so and so or such and such" then God has a problem if I don't follow through, OOOPs!



OK He has reminded me through my sister and I am stepping up to the plate! (thanks Jean)



Phew! thank You Father for being the God of second chances.

1 comment:

  1. Whoopie! The God of Second Chances. Without that trait in God's heart we'd ALL be destined for hell, wouldn't we?

    LY
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment