Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Monday

...and I am on my way to court at 8:30 am with a friend. All I can do is pray and hold her hand and I am going to do that for her.

She is a sweet Christian person who's life has been turned upside down by a terrible mistake and God is trying to fix all that right now. Some people won't listen to Him and cooperate but I have faith He can handle them too.

Life isn't always sweet for us is it? But is worth the effort and the time spent just to get to go to Heaven for all eternity. I can't wait to walk through those gates and greet people and meet new people. I can't wait to see the beauty and magnificence that Heaven must hold and find my own little place there beside Jesus.

Life here isn't easy Rebecca, it's the eternal reward that we hang on for.

Pray, pray and pray for her and her family today. For the judge, the attnorneys and the witnesses who need to tell the truth. For the huge battle today that may turn this around completely.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jesus,

    I know You are the only flawless Judge. Lord, step into that courtroom today, please. Be Rebecca's Attorney, Witness, Judge, and Jury. Lord, intercede for her in this situation. Stand tall and let the people in that room see King Jesus at work today!

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment