Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Something new...

This weekend I am going to do something I have not done before.

I am going to print something simple pointing out scriptures about God's magnificent love for us and share with others as I ask them to share with me story's of their experiences of God's love and compassion, His grace and magnificence. Stories where God has used others to reach down and touch them.

So pray for me as I reach out to others for their life experiences and bring them back here to you next week. Pray that I am prepared to reach out and give to them as they give to me.

Pray that I accomplish God's will in sharing.

See you Monday - Have a blessed weekend and help bless someone's weekend, just be there and God will provide a way.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Father,
    I pray for Miawa. She's seeking to serve you where she is and using what she has in your hands. Lord, I pray you will bless her through these interactions. I pray also that her willingness to be open with others will bless them.

    I pray you'll give her opportunities to share your plan for their salvation. I pray someone will ask you into his or her life because of Miawa's generosity in sharing herself with them.

    In Jesus' name I pray,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Visit my writing blog at http://www.jeanmatthewhallwords.blogspot.

    I'm presenting you with "The Lovely Blog Award."

    Now you can present it to 5 other blogs if you want. Just right click on the icon & save it to post on your blog.

    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment