Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

I Believe!


I believe! I believe in the birth, death and resurrection, I believe!

I believe that the Bible is the Holy Word of God and a manual for our life. I believe that God's love and grace is so big it can hold every human being .

I believe that Christ loves all of us enough that He died in agony for us to offer us salvation. That He loved us enough to leave the Holy Spirit here to comfort and guide us in His absence.

I believe that prayer is the answer! I believe in the power of prayer in unity or when all alone, prayer is pure power. I believe that women have a special prayer path with God because of our raw emotions and I believe that is why He gave them to us, it is our responsibility to pray.

I believe that God loves our emotions and feels attached to us when we share them when Him.

I believe that our tears and fears and anger are as welcomed by God as our love and hope.

I believe in the Trinity, God the Father - Christ the Son - and the Holy Spirit and that acceptance and repentance of the heart is the way.

I believe!

Please, Believe today.

(contact me at rose2330@bellsouth.net if you want to believe)

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you my friend. My father taught me a long time ago (although I didn't listen to him much then) that there is power in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! I believe, too.

    I never thought about our femanine emotions being our direct line to God through prayer. That's very insightful. He made us emotional so we would be His prayer warriors - His prayer Amazons.

    I love it!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment