Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Help You Need Comes from only One Place


Psalm 146:5 KJV Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:


Amen!


Times are so complicated and difficult now here in the USA, all of us are feeling the effects of the poor economy. For many people things are complicated and difficult personally and they are difficult for neighbors and family members. Life all around us is complicated, home, business, community.


Worry -to be troubled; to tug at repeatedly; to annoy; to irritate


Concern - something to consider; sincere interest


Lord we know that you don't like worry, you tell us not to. It shows a lack of faith to worry.


John 14:27 KJV Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


Those are such peaceful words and so easy to read but not so easy to live for most people. Even the saved who love and trust You have difficulty letting go and not being troubled, trusting completely.


I know Father that Your hand is in my life, working constantly and handling things, I know. Still I slip and "worry" how to pay something? how to make it till next weeks paycheck, how to live with the loss of property and loved ones? how to, how to, how to!


You have taught me many things these past 10 years, You have worked so hard to show me that Your hand is holding me up, that Your decisions are better than mine, and that Your choices always have a better outcome. I believe, I believe and I know that You are the help I need in every aspect of my life.


You have proved to me (and You didn't have to) when I let go of worrying and fully trust that You will take care of it - that's always exactly what happens. How foolish to ever doubt, how human.


No matter what the situation, the depth of difficulty or the lack of human resources there is no doubt in my heart that You Lord are the answer, You are the help I need, You are the answer.


I pray that others will come to know in their heart and they will as You commanded "let not your heart be troubled". Teach us to be "concerned" so that we seek the answer from the one place that can supply our every need - You! Amen
Show this "troubled" world that You can fix anything, when we let You.

1 comment:

  1. A great big "AMEN!" goes right here.

    Show us, Lord, Your power and Your willingness to be our Provider.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment