Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's CHRISTmas Eve



It's Christmas Eve and I am so happy it's here, I am anticipating CHRISTmas day this year not for reasons of presents or goodies or even the lavish meal. I am just anticipating the grand celebration of the birth of Christ.

I this year, have a whole different feeling about CHRISTmas, it's warm and comfortable and easy.

It's about the coming of our Lord into this world and the reason He was born here. It's about salvation and family and friends in a completely different light.

I have no stress about money or gifts or who has what, none. I feel focused and want to praise our Lord constantly for all he gave because he was born this night in Bethlehem to give His all.

What a magnificent gift from God, what a truly selfless and tremendously large thing He gave to us. My mind is not large enough to wrap around it and even imagine. I can only have faith and believe - knowing that the Bible is true and God gave His Son for us. I am in awe at the very thought of it all and my heart is just overflowing with emotions and spirituality. I am filled with awe and gratitude and love.

I can't find the right words - they just aren't there to express how wonderful it feels to have only the birth of Christ in my heart and not those usual CHRISTmas burdens. That is in fact what the entire CHRISTmas hype is a burden and this year I have allowed God to remove that burden and open me up to feeling only Him. I am without the right words, I can't seem to express exactly what I am feeling and I wish I could. I wish I could pass to you my feelings this year, that would be my gift - to share the most wonderful feeling in this universe, to share the Son of God with each of you.

I am praying for this coming year, 2009 to see the most massive number of salvation's in the history of man. I am praying for God to just lay it on us, to poor it out and flood the world with the Holy Spirit and for us to get ready and be open to it. A true Revival in mankind.

Hallelujah and Praise Our King, Our Lord God Almighty and spread the Word of God. The Child WAS Born! And praise God The Father, He will be returning!

Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

to leave comment