Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall is Here

I am feeling so pokey lately and I can't put my finger on exactly why. We think if we can know exactly what it is we can change that and fix things or so I think.

Actually I thinks it's the fall weather which just sort of slows us down automatically and brings along with it a calmer quieter and yes, sleepier attitude to me. I love a nap in the afternoon in the fall time. Windows open, breeze blowing, no steamy hot sun beating down it's the best nap time of the year and I am lazier than any other time of the year.

Lord I need to be stimulated here, I need to just buckle up and force myself to get motivated. Here it is the wonderful holiday season, the most beautiful days you have created for us, the most awesome weather and I can't get motivated!

Perk me up Father, get me in gear and push me forward. I could probably play Rip Van Winkle and sleep the whole winter if you would let me. But we know there are things I need to get done. I need to write, I need to manage my blogs, I need to study and read Your Word, I need to pray a lot more, I could make a list a mile long. But I think I'll make it tomorrow. Yawn!

(Sometimes we need to slow down also, God expects that to be on our list of things to do as well as all those busy things, let goooo! and let God relax and heal you physically and spiritually)

1 comment:

  1. Let gooooooooooo. I'm trying to. Really, I am.

    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment