Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Stepping up to the Challenge




When God gives us a task if you are like me you are excited, eager and ready to go. But often when we are deeply involved in this task we begin to feel the exhaustion or anxiety that we did not anticipate.

I have felt that way recently and had to remind myself

"You asked God for this".

God never promised that life would be easier as a Christian, He did promise that the reward we receive will be great.

It's easy to get tired or bored and want to quit but it's no acceptable. When God gives us a task He also gives us the skills and the ability to perform that task. And I believe that He expects us to finish what He started with us. When down and tired and maybe even ready to give up, if you ask He supplies what you need to continue on.

He never gives us more than we can handle, He never fails to supply our needs and He never gives up on us! He does expect the same in return.

It's not easy hanging in there sometimes but it certainly is possible. It helps to instead of letting myself wallow in how tired I am to remember how grateful I am that He trusted me with His work, He trusted me.



1 comment:

  1. Great post as usual Miawa...so good for me to read...all your posts are awesome..you are a great, encouraging, honest writer, and open to God's will...not ashamed of the gospel of CHRIST.....love you! G

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment