Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Disciples




John 13:35 kjv By this all will know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love for one another.

"My disciples", I looked up disciple in my concordance and was so shocked, one simple word believer. I expected paragraphs of information, requirements, duties, expectations and just one simple word was there.

I actually had to get my thoughts together again before I could start here I was so shocked. I had prepared myself to be researching, filtering information and determining what I would write and WOW... one simple word.

By definition I am His disciple and my goal should be for others to know that I am. My testimony would be worthless if others can't tell by knowing me.

According to John 13:35 If you have love for one another all will know. We really need to be focused on what our life says to others not just our mouth.

1 comment:

to leave comment