Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Good morning fingers, toes, brain and spirit!





















I have this desire my Lord for my first waking thought, breath, step and words that cross my lips to be Yours Lord.

Before my eyes open and my feet hit the floor. Before my mouth and brain speak. Before I have "that" look on my face or "that attitude" I desire for You Sweet Jesus to by my first step of every single morning.

I don't always feel the sunshine, I tend to feel the aches and pains, I feel the leftover anger from last night and the exhaustion from poor sleep. I start the day wrong which means it's just going to end up wrong yet again. I have the desire and the need for this to change.

What does your word tell me to do, pray and ask: Matthew 21:22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.Matthew 21:21-23 (in Context) Matthew 21 (Whole Chapter)
I believe this is talking about whatsoever ye ask of in spiritual things and in a spiritual way.
Colossians 1:9For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;Colossians 1:8-10 (in Context) Colossians 1 (Whole Chapter)
I have the desire oh Lord My God to be used by You as I wake for each day and until I close my tired eyes and shut down my aching old muscles each night. You are my Alpha and Omega of each day, I desire this Father and I ask You for this. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

to leave comment