Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wow it's been 2 years since I have posted here.  I intended to take a break but to be honest I'm not sure I intended it to be so long.

I've been very busy taking care of my mother, running an art group on another site, creating a another site about my photography and other arts. Then there are CM groups and FB....just "busy".

I appreciate the random comments here through the last year, I was surprised that anyone was still bumping into me and I will add grateful.

I hope to be posting here again soon and get back to my "free thinking and research" which I enjoyed so much.  God handed this opportunity to me to work through a process here, a very effective process which affected my life in a very positive way.  Right or wrong I used this blog to think it through and seek, taking each step with God along the way.   Thank you everyone and Praise The Lord.

The photos are gone from here so I'm going to have to do some serious revamping.... but I intend to get started very soon.  I don't like Picassa and that's where all the pics were, so when I closed all those out they disappeared from here.

I'll be back...I'm working on that now!


4 comments:

  1. Miawa my long lost friend :) So good to see you. So you're still doing the CF groups huh? I haven't been there in ages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
    losing several weeks of hard work due to no
    backup. Do you have any methods to protect
    against hackers?

    Have a look at my website: wheelchairs with big wheels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love this blog I've just been pulled in other directions for a while and now I really feel how much I miss it. Hoping to get back in here weekly and follow through

      Delete
  3. @Ann: Yes I have a small group started 2 years ago, an art group. It's sketching, painting and digital art. I am learning to sketch. Always wanted to and finally buckled down. The ladies in the group are teaching me. I've progressed! We used to have photography but got very tired of the drama and eliminated that... so we are small and happy.
    So good to see you are still here and to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment