Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wam!

My PC crashed and I was in such withdrawal - But I'm very proud of myself  because the first time it crashed it took me 3 weeks of long nights and days, a lot of frustration and dread to rebuild my PC. This time it took me about 30 hours to build it again.  Quite an improvement.

I had the fore thought a long time ago to email myself all my "bookmarks" so I could jump to each site and re-bookmark (ha, ha!)  after I had to start with nothing the first time, and to save all my drivers onto a USB drive and to save my online hook up to a scandisk, plus I had personal stuff backed up - so...I'm good, I'm good. That's a big hint for all of you!

Those few things made a world of difference when loading up xp and getting everything back to normal (well, somewhat normal anyway).  Yes that first crash a couple years ago sent my "technical" mind into overdrive in case it ever happened again.  30 hours vs 3 weeks, yeah I'm good with that!  Thank you Lord for techi's who created USB drives, scandisk and the likes of that.

Yes Lord, I learn the hard way but I learn! 

Same goes for my spiritual maturity (LOL). But you still keep putting up with me. Amen to that.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the crash but good for you for being so prepared this time.

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment