Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010





It's been a long time since I've been here.

I've been muddling through the days, wandering (my worst and best attribute), feeling bad for myself, trying to fix things so I felt good enough to write - goodness what was I doing? How about "everything wrong"!

As always, as I have written over and over again, I have to do everything all the wrong ways before by the process of elimination I find my way.

Lord, did you give me this for a reason, does it have a purpose or is it a product of my upbringing and personality, hmmm! Am I so terribly afflicted with stubbornness that I am going to continue to live my life out this way?

I fall into difficulty or darkness and instead of climbing up I fall down and wallow in it. I struggle as hard as anyone in the world can (I get credit for that LOL) but why do I keep putting myself in this hole that I have to struggle out of when You are right there and I know that.

Anyway, here I am again, starting over again and trying to get it all together again and, I have a lot of "again's" don't I.

I decided today was a good day for just opening up Your Holy Word and seeing what falls my way, so here goes...
Job 12 and the verse 10 is highlighted in my Bible - So my eyes go immediately there

10 "In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind"
11 "Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste his meat?"
12 "With the Ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding."
13 "With Him is wisdom and strength, He has council and understanding"

"In whose hand is the soul of every living thing..." Yeah! that includes even me with all my shortcoming doesn't it!

Thank you Father

3 comments:

  1. Miawa! It's so good to have you back. Keep writing THROUGH the pain and the "stuff." You're writing to the Father, right?

    He already knows it all before you write it anyway, now doesn't He?

    You are safe in the hollow of His hand. Covered. Sheltered. Protected like a wounded sparrow.

    Grace for what you have to do, and peace for what you can't.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back again. If it makes you feel any better I have a habit of doing the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Cheryl email:
    I couldn't figure out how to respond on the site so here goes.
    It is humbling to know that He does have control over our lives still, if we just let Him and get the heck out of the way! I hope im not saying this the wrong way, but, ive always found comfort in and a way to relate to your excerpts. I guess in knowing that I'm not the only one out there that "falls short" ~ sometimes several times a day :( and that God is still there for me to turn to because i don't always keep that in mind; especially when I'm angry or emotionally hurt. So thank you, mom, for all that you do with this blog. Keep writing. I love you, cheryl.

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment