Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


What a wonderful, crisp and fresh day today. Thank You Lord.

I opened the door this morning and felt the magnificence of it all.

The struggles of life seem to disappear on a day like today or at least, fall into the background. I needed a little break Father from stress and today You said OK CHILD HERE IT IS!

I am not going to whine today or fall apart, I am not going to allow stress in. I am not going to break down I promise. All day long I am going to praise You and Your Glory.

Ohhh! today just feels and smells so good. Above are a couple of pics of our holiday season so far. left click on the picture to blow it up and see it.

Thank You Lord, Amen

2 comments:

  1. Wow! And ho, ho, ho!

    Wish them all a Merry Christmas for me. I'm actually working on a Christmas card to send out. Maybe I'll get them in the mail by Jan. 1.

    PTL! for the changing of seasons--in weather and in life.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems I've been missing posts all over the place. Love the positive attitude. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment