Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year - Here I Come

The day after the new year day and I feel great Lord!

Thanks for last year and answering my prayers, for listening to me, for speaking back to me. Thank You for taking time for the special things I needed even before I asked. Thanks for Your heavenly answers to my sometimes misguided prayers too.

Thanks for teaching me so many new things and showing me how to find my way around Your Holy Word. Thank You extra big for sending others my way that needed help and trusting me Father to reach out to them for You. Thank You for sending me so many opportunities to say Your Name out loud to others.

Thank You that on January 1, 2009 my family is still safe and here on this earth with us to have another chance to let go and give it to You.

Thank You for the Angels you sent to help me, guide me, and fill needs for me and others. Thank you for the opportunity to spend more time with my elderly mother and please show me how to use that more wisely.

Thank You for the Holy Spirit You gave to us to touch us everyday and guide us.

Thank You for all the opportunities that seeing a new year come in brings to us.

Thank You Lord Jesus, thank You.
Amen

I love you Father
"me"


1 comment:

  1. Amen! Let it be so, Lord.

    Adonai.

    This year may we both be totally swallowed up in the Lord.

    LY,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment