Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My "Thank You Lord for Today"




It was a long day today Jesus, we made it home from our journey just fine, thank You. Mom got to go visit her other daughter Judy and her brother Fred which is exactly what she wanted. She is happy and tired. Z and C stayed here and all went well while I was gone, thank You. We have heat in this cold and food in our cabinets, thank You. Harder times may be coming, lot's are talking about it I trust You Lord I believe You will take care of us and I am praying the rest of the world will realize that all they have to do is trust You. You are our Rock, our Port in the Storm, our Storehouse of Goods, THANK YOU FATHER.

1 comment:

  1. You're thank you for the day was a good reminder to me that I do have much to be thankful for. So THANK YOU for your post.

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment