Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Light




Light - "That which enables us to see". That is certainly Jesus Christ isn't it?

In the Bible He is referred to as the "light of the world".
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

I have the light of life and want it to shine to everyone. Remember the childhood song "this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine"

I wish everyday was sweet and fun, full of joy and laughter but it's not is it? What it is full of is the security of knowing that His light is in us and nothing can put that out. No matter what the storm or how dark, no matter how deep and dark the night, His light is still burning and still enables us to see our way. Thank You Lord Jesus for Salvation, for all You gave thank You for lighting our life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

to leave comment