Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

The only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ the Son of God. Don't play chance with your eternity.


John 3:16 kjv For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life



Romans 4:7 kjv Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.


Romans 10:9 kjv That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.


If you would like to accept God’s free gift of salvation, then all you have to do is pray and ask Him.

Lord Please accept my plea for salvation, come into my heart with your cleansing power and blood. I believe that You are the Son of God and that You chose to die for my sins and make me a way to heaven by rising again. I accept Your Salvation I believe.

Find a local Christian church to attend and ask for guidance as you undertake your new life path. Pray for God to surround you with good resources and people of strong values built around Him.

Don't waste another minute - Come to the Lord today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have spoken the truth today, for sure. I'm praying someone will read it and heed it.

    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment