Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation Time, I'm Just Proud

I have two granddaughters who graduated this past weekend, I AM VERY PROUD OF THEM.
So far - four total of the eight.

Christian (yes her hair is naturally that full and curled), she plans to be a nurse, she is working on a plan for work and school. She will make it happen!


and Tahni' Sarah, she plans to be a Doctor. She starts this fall at a University.



And these two lovable goofballs previously graduated. I don't know what they're going to be, neither do they! We'll just have to wait and see won't we??? Make a plan boys, make a plan!

Austin and Jake


Yes, I am a proud Bamma!!! I love them all 8 soooo much.  Thank You Lord, thank You, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS TO ALL OF THEM!!!!

    Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the two new graduates. They both have a good plan for the future going. Best of luck to them both

    ReplyDelete

to leave comment